Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
We help people with pelvic pain by providing customized, holistic strategies to decrease stress and strain on the pelvis so they feel relief from their symptoms.
As Pelvic Floor and Women’s Health Physical Therapists, we treat:
- Pelvic pain (vaginismus, vulvodynia)
- Painful intercourse (superficial and/or deep dyspareunia)
- Coccyx pain (coccydynia)
- Accidental loss of urine (stress/urge/mixed urinary incontinence)
- Frequent urination and urinary urgency
- Painful or difficult urination (dysuria)
- Pelvic pressure and prolapse
- Congested Pelvis
- Difficult or painful bowel movements
- Diastasis Recti
- C-section scars (cesarian scars)
- And more!
What would your life look like without your pelvic pain?
Let us help you
HOW DO I KNOW IF I NEED PELVIC FLOOR PHYSICAL THERAPY?
Not local to Snohomish area? We can still help you!
We have helped countless patients with pelvic floor issues via Telehealth who were unable to be seen in person. We will help you to understand your condition and symptoms, and explain the underlying causes and why. You will receive a customized plan to help you find a symptom-free life and progress towards your goals.
9015 Vernon Road #102, Lake Stevens, WA, 98258
based on 27 reviews